RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Last update: 01 March 2023
· All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
· Refund/ replacement for products are subject to inspection and checking by Defence Care team.
· Damages due to neglect, improper usage or Digital content such as e-books, online exam will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
· Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Supplier. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
· Please note that the Cash on Delivery convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
· If the item came with the free promotional items (including but not limited to gifts/ points/wallet money) the free item must also be returned/refunded.
How to return:
· If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please raise a return request on website. Return request must be raised within 03 days from the date of delivery.
Valid reasons to return an item
· Delivered product is damaged (i.e. physically destroyed or broken)
· Delivered product is incomplete (i.e. has missing page)
· Delivered product is incorrect (i.e. wrong product/size/colour, fake item, or expired)
· Delivered product is does not match product description or picture (i.e product not as advertised)
Refund policy is applicable on the physical products only. No digital product (online exam, e-book etc. / service (consultancy, coach etc.) is applicable .
If the product is not in the store and or cannot be delivered within 14 days of order, the refund will be provided to the customer.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services. We don’t share your information to any other third parties.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose
Viva & Written
Defence Care Academy is experienced with 100% viva and written success in Army, Navy & written Exam. All the necessary booklets, sheets, lectures, model tests including model questions are provided with great care.
The ISSB tests results of Defence Care is significant among all its competitors. Due to personal care with total support, the quantity of getting selected at ISSB has reached a higher level.
Defence Care conducts a separate class on Spoken English and Public Speaking. By this students get the knowledge on the art of modern public speaking and that is helpful for ISSB to get a positive result as well.1